Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Believe it or not ...

They're making a Greatest American Hero movie. Seriously. I loved the TV show as a kid, but will it work as a movie? The good news is that creator Steven J. Cannell says the original cast will be in the movie. He said "More than cameos: acting jobs." So I guess that means the original characters will be in the movie. That's good. I was excited when I heard that Kim Richards and Ike Eisenmann would be in Race to Witch Mountain, then I was disappointed to learn that they will only be cameos. They won't be playing adult Tony and Tia, they will just be waiters in a restaurant or something.

There are also plans for a series of four-minute animated Web shorts, voiced by Katt, Culp and Sellecca. That could be cool.

Check out the picture of them at the Greatest American Hero panel during SAG's 75th anniversary celebration. William Katt's looking old, but Connie Sellecca still looks good.


No comments: