Thursday, December 4, 2008

12/2 - out on DVD

Nothing really good came out on DVD this week. Seriously.

The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian

I liked the first movie better, but that's not saying much. Unless you're a big fan of the books (which I am not), it is completely forgettable. The only interesting thing about the movie is that it got a PG rating. It should have been rated PG-13, but behold, the power of Disney ...

Wanted

My biggest problem with this movie is it should have been fun. The trailers looked cool. Especially the unrated trailer with that scene where McAvoy hits the guy with his keyboard and keys and teeth fly into the air spelling out "F*** You". But the movie took itself way too seriously and I have no desire to see it ever again.

Step Brothers

I hated this movie. It was not funny at all. Skip it. Its worse than Semi-Pro.

The X-Files: I Want to Believe

I didn't hate this as much, but I was pretty bored. I was never a huge X-Files fan, but I've liked the episodes I've seen, and I liked the first X-Files movie. This one would have made for a boring episode, and it makes a really boring movie. If I was a fan, I would be pissed that this was the best they could come up with after all this time.

No comments: